We are so glad you've decided to connect with us! We're a growing community of ordinary everyday people who meet throughout the week to discover more of God's good news for us in Jesus. We do this primarily through our Sunday church services and our growth group ministry. We believe that only in Jesus we can have life as God intended now, and beyond the grave. You're welcome to join us to discover this good news for yourself!
We meet at 9am & 11am every Sunday, with kids church at 10:15am between the two services. We'd be thrilled to have you join us as we spend time together understanding and drawing close to Jesus and his people.
For an example of a Sunday bible talk click here.
Church is all about the community of God's people, and what we do is far more than what happens on a Sunday.
Growth groups are at the heart of our church life and we encourage all of our members to be a part of one. Our groups vary in meeting times and dynamics but studying the Bible, prayer and conversations are part of each of them. If you’d like to join a group please chat with Steve or one of our elders.
Impact Youth meets from 7:30-9pm Friday nights during term time and is open to all high school kids in the area. We enjoy games, Bible Study, and eating together. If you’re interested please email Bek Sheely: email@example.com
We are blessed to have many young children & teens in our church family and we take children’s and youth ministry seriously. We actively involve the kids in the service with an interactive kids’ talk as well as a kids church program for pre-school and primary school aged children (during the school term). For infants and littlies we have creche as well as a parents room.
Through the year we have a number of events specifically for Men & Women. Some of these are designed to invite others to hear about Jesus, while others are for mutual encouragement. We also have a Men's and Women's camp each year.
We are a reformed evangelical church. What we believe can be summed up in our Values & Vision statement.
- We value above all else God the creator, sustainer, ruler and redeemer of all who is Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We value the authority of the Bible. It is God’s word to us and central to all that we do. Therefore, we value accessible, biblical teaching that holds to the truth of the gospel.
- We value the gift of Prayer. It is vital to our relationship with God and essential to all that we do. We value time spent in private and public prayer praising God, thanking Him for all he has given us and humbly and confidently asking for Him to provide for all that we need.
- We value Leadership that is godly, approachable and who uphold gospel integrity.
- We value our Church Community. It is a genuine, diverse and loving group of brothers and sisters in Christ who enjoy spending time together in God’s word and caring for each other’s needs.
- We value our Youth and Children. They are precious gifts from God, and we partner with their parents to bring them up as followers of Jesus.
- We value Sunday Church where we can come as we are to praise and worship God. We value our time spent together hearing God’s word truthfully taught and responding through prayer and song.
- We value the Community of Young and, in connection with other churches, offer the hope of the gospel to everyone.
- We value all People and Nations and seek to share in the work of those who proclaim the gospel in Australia and overseas.
We believe that God is calling us to:
- Be a church that worships and glorifies Him
- Be, make and grow followers of Jesus
- Proclaim the truth of His Word, the Bible
- Be united through the gospel to love Him and each other
- Encourage and equip each other to serve according to the abilities God has given us
- Engage with the people of Young and the World to bless them with the light and hope of the gospel